Backend Software Engineer
- At Mintted we have created a social exchange platform where artists can tokenize their communities and allow their fans to become true partners of their work. We are looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join their team.
- We are looking for someone who breathes Backend NodeJS software development and is very proud of their system architecture skills! We want clean, modular, and reusable code. The key knowledge area needed is SailsJS. We are a completely decentralized team, working remotely with great freedom in working hours, but with deep respect and value for work delivery.
- High experience with Sails.JS (most important)
- Responsive web design and CSS development with tailwinds
- Understands REST best security practices, sanitization, validation, error handling, and logging (tell me your favorite node logging framework)
- Unit testing expertise
- Dev ops experience on AWS, building servers, configuring credentials, vpcs, endpoints, and services that AWS offers. Knowledge of unix and security ++
- Experience using NoSQL databases, with additional knowledge of how to handle concurrent database locking problems and caching layers
- Please have portfolio pieces ready to display and walk through, things you have built yourself that you are proud of, and constructed when honing your craft.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills for communication, self-starter, and can-do attitude.
- Experience with API programming, JWT, stateless sessions, and using external APIs to solve problems.
- 3 interviews. 1st interview with Diego (non-technical / fitment check)
- 1-hour live code - Final round
Full time payroll
Web back end developer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3