Blockchain Developer (Dapp Intergrator)
- Build and deploy architecture for complex blockchain solutions.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Build cross-chain bridges.
- Building on-chain governance
- Strong software development background.
- Experience in Solidity.
- Worked with Defi offerings such as staking, farming, flash loans, etc.
- Experience with building on Ethereum & Matic.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3