We are recruiting an experienced Blockchain Developer to join our team of experienced developers. You must ideally have experience developing complex blockchain solutions which have been successfully deployed to mainnet. Your code will be clear, well-formatted, and commented, and you will provide accompanying documentation. You should have a passion for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, and a drive to join a solution-oriented team.
- You will be working in a highly collaborative team and involved in all aspects of the product’s development, within an agile environment using modern web/application tools, UX and workflows.
- You will work on executing various user stories from the product’s backlog, assisting in the completion of those tasks within the agreed timeline and in accordance with the story’s acceptance criteria.
- You will contribute to the requirements (tech specs) drafting / analysis.
- You will create documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- Where appropriate you may coach / mentor other members of the development team
- You will be expected, within a short ramp-up period, to make major contributions to the product’s development across the full stack, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Front-end development using TypeScript, React, Redux, ethers.js etc.
- Assist in implementing ground-breaking cryptographic protocols including Zero Knowledge Proof systems
- Assist in maintaining the products extensive CI/CD pipeline
- Contribute high-quality, performant, and well-tested Solidity code
- Your code is clear, well-formatted, easy to maintain, and you provide accompanying documentation.
- Samples of your code are made available for review (e.g. via a GitHub profile or otherwise) and you are able to clearly explain the code and the reasoning behind it.
- Experience in blockchain development with previous deployed projects
- Previous background in general software engineering
- Understanding of EVM Architecture, Storage, and Memory
- Experience with Ethereum development tooling, such as OpenZeppelin, web3.js, ethers.js, Hardhat, Truffle, unit testing, MetaMask
- Experience in building deployment systems, familiarity with standard DevOps and CI/CD tooling
- Strong understanding of best practices in repo management
- A strong understanding of the blockchain, DeFi, and cryptocurrency spaces
- Working knowledge in UNIX-like OS and CLI tools
- Working knowledge of web / network / routing protocols (TCP/IP, HTTPS, GRPC)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A proactive, self-driven approach and entrepreneurial, problem-solving mindset
- Ability and motivation to learn new things quickly
- Full-time availability with flexible working hours within predominantly American / European timezones
- Willingness to be a publicly visible member of the team
- English: upper-intermediate+
- Familiar with Agile processes
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
Other Jobs at Pantherprotocol
We are recruiting an experienced Senior Solidity Engineer to join our engineering team of experienced developers. You must ideally have experience developing complex smart contracts successfully deployed to mainnet. Your code will be clear, well-formatted, and commented, and you will provide accompanying documentation. You should have a passion for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, and a drive to join a solution-oriented team.
We are recruiting an experienced Blockchain Architect to join our experienced team. You should have a passion for blockchain technology and fundamentally believe in the importance of bringing privacy into the blockchain space, with a drive to join a solution-oriented team.
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3