We are hiring developers for a distributed team to work FT and fully remotely on an exciting new blockchain project!
We are building a network that revolutionizes how we think about community, influence and wealth using blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. We are bringing together a network of entrepreneurs, vendors, consumers and creatives that will work together to build wealth, generate capital and fund businesses and communities across the globe.
Our team is made up of technologists, philanthropists, and veterans in the media industry and is based primarily in NYC and LA .
- Investigate and evaluate emergent blockchain technology as it applies to our mission.
- Develop our platform using web3 and blockchain technologies.
- Collaborate with third party security experts on audits and potential improvements.
- Build blockchain APIs both for our internal web development team and, in the future, for community development projects
- Experience with: writing smart contracts in Solidity, building dApps and web3 applications, using cryptocurrency wallets.
- Familiarity with common security issues endemic to blockchain development.
- Experience with object-oriented programming and relevant frameworks and technologies.
- Experience with automated testing and relevant tools.
- Hands-on experience with ZK-Rollups or other Layer 2 scaling solutions
- Node.js development experience
- Experience using DeFi applications
- A desire to make a change in the world!
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3