Blockchain Infra Engineer - Remote
Our vision is ambitious, and we need the smartest and most determined engineers to join us on our journey. We are a world class team of veteran web3 entrepreneurs and builders from Ignite (Tendermint), Apple, Twitter, NVIDIA and Skuchain, and we’re looking to grow.
We offer a flexible, remote working environment. You can expect a warm welcome from a friendly and international team that will support you in your personal and professional growth. This is an exciting opportunity to take an active part in the blockchain space and contribute to the decentralization of the future.
● Design, document and implement quality backend architectures, services and tooling that leverage the Cosmos technology stack, infrastructure providers, cloud orchestration and more.
● Developing Cosmos SDK modules for genesis coordination, shared security, multiple VMs support, etc
● Gain a holistic view of our blockchain product and to participate in the realization of that broader product from the user to the block.
● Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean and readable code within tight deadlines.
● 4+ years of software engineering experience.
● 2+ years experience working with Golang.
● A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals including network, storage, OS, data structures, compilers, etc.
● Experience working in an agile development environment
● Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to Have
● Experience building with Cosmos SDK, CosmWasm, Tendermint Core.
● Experience in creating microservices, working with tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Terraform.
● Experience with optimizing program processor and memory utilization.
● Interest in topics such as proof-of-stake, consensus algorithms, decentralized exchanges, public-key cryptography, etc.
● Contribution to open-source projects
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3