Cloud and Elastic Stack Engineer
- Building and Managing an Elastic Stack implementation (Cloud based and on-
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify
optimal cloud solutions
- Modifying and improving existing systems
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives Job brief
- We are looking for a Cloud and Elastic Stack Engineer to join our team and work with our engineering team to optimize, implement, and maintain our organization’s cloud-based systems.
- A Cloud Engineer’s responsibilities include deploying and debugging Elastic systems, as well as executing new cloud initiatives.
- Ultimately, you will work with different IT professionals and teams to ensure our cloud computing systems meet the needs of our organization and customers.
- Design, build and manage Elastic Cloud deployments
- Design, develop, and deploy modular cloud-based systems and Manage Cloud based systems like Elastic Stack
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements
- Interact with clients, provide cloud support, and make recommendations based on client needs
- Designing, building and managing highly secure, scalable and available architectures
- Configuring cloud infrastructure components like networking and security services
- Creating the applications and databases that perform on the cloud
- Monitoring cloud management and data storage services
- Negotiating with vendors on issues such as cost-control, scalability, etc.
- Identifying and defining a new process and/or system improvement opportunities.
- Evaluating and recommending emerging technologies
- 3-5 years of experience required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- You have prior experience as a Cloud Engineer
- Proficiency with any public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) services and Elastic Stack infrastructure.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet/Chef)
- Experience in Automating Infrastructure deployment
- Experience with DevOps & ITIL
- Strong familiarity with systems engineering, cluster computing and programming theory
- Excellent knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming
- Ability to code to implement essential security measures
- You have good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Client management skills to discuss systems as needed
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Cloud Engineer
2 technical rounds
azure elastic-search ansible awsApply Now
Full time contract
Other Jobs at ultraGenius
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who is passionate about React and building high-quality user experiences. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to continuously ship new, impactful features and capabilities for our users.
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3