The company is a micro-investing robo advisor app startup for Android and IOS that uses automation tools to facilitate long-term investing in diversified portfolios. The user-friendly platform will target young, tech-savvy, and provide them with an opportunity to save and invest on the go.
The MVP is already made. They are looking for someone that can understand the code and be able to handle it when we start operations.
Their below-market salary will be compensated with the corresponding equity, so we are looking for someone who believes in the company's mission and vision.
- Defines the technology stack for specific projects or tasks
- Takes responsibility for implementing new approaches to development, testing, delivery, and selection of new technologies
- Builds processes (e.g. CI/CD, code reviews), implements and develops engineering practices.
- Minimizes risks to product development associated with technical limitations to overcome technical roadblocks
- Defines technology strategy for a project or product development works for the future
- Responsible for quality of the product
- Understanding of project architecture: architecture design principles, patterns, and tools.
- Testing processes and tools. Test optimization, metrics, and monitoring.
- Incident management
Full time payroll
Web back end developer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3