Ethereum Smart Contract Developer
Smart contract being critical pieces of software, you will need to follow rigorous security processes. You will need an extremem attention to details. Keeping up to date with solidity and new vulnerability types will be crucial.
The Ethereum ecosystem is innovating quickly; so above all, you will be learning new things all the time.
- Understanding of basic cryptographic tools (hash functions, asymetric cryptography, merkle trees, etc).
- General Computer Security skills (computer security classes, participation in CTFs, earning bug bounties, etc).
- Ethereum Virtual Machine and Inline Assembly.
- Ethereum scalability tools currently being developed.
- Cross-chain communication methods.
- Basic understanding of economy and game theory.
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3