Full-stack/Web3 Software Engineer
We're working with regulated entities in Europe, have sound development practices, contribute to Open Source, provide state of the art hardware and pay competitive salaries and benefits with flexible working hours. We can also sponsor equipment to enhance home office setup for remote teams.
- Architect, develop and deploy secure high-quality smart contracts
- Develop high-quality React and React Native applications that are maintainable and performant
- Create efficient, reliable, and readable middleware APIs for the UI layer to interact with deployed contracts
- Own entire features from specification to shipping
- Experience in software architecture and software deployment
- Smart contract integration
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy within a collaboratively minded team
- Nice to have: Deep understanding of cross-chain DeFi platforms
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
Other Jobs at Mimo
Our management structure is relatively flat so you can expect to have some impact in any of the positions we're opening. You will join the blockchain team focusing on the platform and its expansion, working directly with the CTO.
If you are passionate about DeFi, a team player and eager to learn new things in a challenging environment, we would love to have you in our team.
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3