Fullstack Blockchain Developer
We are looking for a junior/senior solidity engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks , blockchain and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development.
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Be responsible for designing, developing and delivering blockchain based products and features for our digital assets.
- Design, test, implement, maintain and improve software applications.
- Identify and resolve root causes and any critical issues.
- As part of a decentralised engineering team, help grow efficiencies by supporting other developers, product owners and be resourceful.
- Produce scalable and secure apps, UI and features.
- Track and document improvements and able to deliver / execute in a timely manner.
- Experience building backend systems with one or more programming languages such as Solidity, PHP (Vanilla & Laravel), JS/Node.js, Golang, Python, Java or other.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience developing web applications, especially in Chrome Extension development
- Experience or familiarity with blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, digital assets.
- Experience with Polygon and EVM chains (Binance Smart Chain & Ethereum).
- Experience or familiarity with financial systems.
- BS/MS in engineering, computer science or a related field.
- Proven experience designing, implementing and software.
- Positive outlook and interest in blockchain and crypto
- Strong communication, organisational and analytical skills
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3