- We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to work with their CTO and product team, and help us scale!
- As our first Full Stack hire (outside CTO), you'll be in a position to execute today, and lead tomorrow.
- We're beginning to scale our operations and aim to have 10,000,000 hits in the next 12 months. With that, you'll have exponential personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Our app is in the Education and Mentoring space for Creative People, so if you're interested in helping creative people get ahead and develop their skills, this will be an amazing company for you to work with.
- We have a strong mission that looks to support our members and the future of education.
- We have a CTO who will manage the technical implementation of the project with a dedicated Product Designer to set you up for success and understand the ins and outs of how it all needs to look and feel. You'll be responsible for bringing the designs to life and helping our CTO take the technology of our app to the next level!
Full time payroll
Full stack developer frontend heavy
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3