Fullstack Developer (MERN)
We challenge ourselves to resolve the whole world's problems better, together. Unlike MNC, we have a flat organizational structure where you have access to CXOs and Leadership teams. We do encourage personal development along with career.
This role is for talented insatiable curious humans who are interested in building the future alongside us, with a “challenging yourself — get it done” mentality with a never stop learning attitude to upgrade their versions every single day.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Understand requirements, think, and convert them to usable, readable, clean code.
- Able to write high performance clean and scalable code
- Identify bottlenecks, and bugs and apply solutions for these problems.
- Report directly to our Chief Technical Officer.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- 1 - 4 years experience as a problem solver (We do accept freshers who have done projects showcase)
- Ability to produce well-documented code with excellent debugging capabilities and attention to detail skills.
- A self-motivated learner who is willing to work on challenging problems (We do solve future problems — We are several steps ahead).
- Proven record of shipping features on time
- Experience in React, NodeJs, MongoDB
- Willing to learn and adapt to new frameworks, and technologies and work in a fast-paced environment.
Full time payroll
Web back end developer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3