We’re looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the code they write. People who believe in and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming principles. Motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus get to work not only on programming languages,but also on infrastructure technologies in the cloud.
First, you will be writing tests. You’ll be writing self-explanatory, clean code. Your code will produce the same, predictable results, over and over again. You’ll be making frequent, small releases. You’ll be working in pairs. You’ll be doing peer code reviews. You will work in a product team, building products and rapidly rolling out new features and fixes. You will be responsible for all aspects of development – from understanding requirements, writing stories, and analyzing the technical approach, to writing test cases, development, deployment, and fixes. You will own the entire stack from the front end to the back end to the infrastructure and DevOps pipelines. And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
- Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence, and the commitment to do your best
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about implementing software development best practices
- Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to implement the highest quality solution in the most pragmatic manner
- Expertise in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in web architecture, providing design and development recommendations, and optimizing existing infrastructure
- Experience working in Agile and eXtreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Interest in mastering technologies like web server ecosystems, relational DBMS, TDD, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo, web frameworks and front-end technologies, complexity analysis, and performance optimization
- Working knowledge of server configuration/deployment infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems, writing user stories, and technical documentation.
1 Technical round of 45 minutes with the Tech Lead
1 Round of questions related to the test.
1 cultural fit round
Status : No Longer Accepting Applications
Full time payroll
Full stack developer frontend heavy
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3