Junior Support Engineer
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Identify data problems and provide details to the development team
- Reply tickets on Zendesk, Community forum, slack and Telegram related to our blockchain data products
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Bachelor's in Computer science
- Understanding of SQL and Blockchain
- GraphQL is preferred
- At least 1 year of experience Experience working with Zendesk and other support tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication english
- A promise to finish the interview processes within 1-2 weeks
- Being a startup we take decisions & move fairly fas, while giving candidates great experience with the interview process. We have a flat hierarchy in the organization where we empower individuals and provide an opportunity to deliver results as per his/her working style.
- We have a Tech round of interview first followed by 2 rounds of interview with the tech team and the CTO.
Status : No Longer Accepting Applications
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
Other Jobs at Bitquery
Database Admin with Ruby Experience (In Blockchain Data Analytics Company)
We are an international company of developers of software for the analysis of decentralized data (40+ chains).
We have a distributed team, we are looking for programmers to further develop and support a data collection and processing system.
Ruby Backend Developer
Bitquery is a leading blockchain data provider with a set of software products that parse, index, and store blockchain data in a unified way. Today we process over 1 Petabyte of data and end-to-end infra in-house. We also serve governments worldwide. Our aim is to become the most prominent data company in crypto.
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3