Lead Salesforce Developer
We are looking for a Salesforce Lead/Architect to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that Flyhomes salesforce Org is properly managed, designed, and optimized to support a rapidly scaling business. You will help drive process improvements across the organization through better tooling, automating manual processes, and helping our sales and operations teams deliver the best homebuying experience. You will get a chance to implement a salesforce Org from the ground up.
- Own and influence the development, implementation, assessment, and support of one or more environments, applications, or platforms
- Independently develops clean, maintainable, testable code for work assigned; performs code reviews for all levels of engineer
- Designs solutions for the overall health, performance, and availability and actively works resolution of system and client experience impacts.
- Strong technical expert on the team; assigns work, mentors, and trains junior engineers
- Applies, and prepares to ensure, proper security standards for code development
- Assists in the development of strategies for the full software development life-cycle of new and emerging technologies and make recommendations regarding selected technologies and demonstrates the viability
- Creates technical documentation, specifications, and project artifacts for developing code
- Identifies and develops potential standards and best practices
- Proposes high-level application platform architectural guidelines, Identifies and confirms technical design risks, and develops mitigation approaches.
- Formulates and designs technical solutions to meet business needs
- Works with vendors and employees in a distributed Onshore/Offshore model
- 7 + years’ experience working in a complex technology environment and Salesforce platform.
- Blend, Encompass and Salesforce integration experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to guide a team of developers
- Experience in the Financial Services Domain as well as the core Salesforce platform products such as Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud with functional knowledge of the entire product suite.
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, visual force, Batch Apex, Integration, REST & BULK API, WSDL, SOAP & REST based Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL and Salesforce AppExchange
- Hands on knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security (Shield)Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Salesforce DX, ANT, SFDC Metadata API.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle by providing guidance and advisory support to the team on implementation approach and complex configuration issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business resources and translate business needs into effective technical specifications
- Experience managing development teams in an onshore/offshore model
- Solid experience with Agile methodology
Full time payroll
Web back end developer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3