This is a full time position that consists in leading our MLOps and will require both machine learning and software engineering skills. The core work will be connected to the deployment of machine learning models. This involves tuning existing models to increase speed and performance and developing software infrastructure to make them scalable.
- Code development to put machine learning models into production, including backend interfaces.
- Define and implement ML workflows to process data, feed it to the models, and collect outputs.
- Tune models to ensure fast inference and reliable performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- +6 years of practical experience.
- Experience leading Data Scientist teams and projects.
- Software development and data science experience in Python and SQL.
- Experience with Machine Learning development, preferably in the application of Computer Vision models.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure setups, preferably the Amazon Web Services stack.
- Experience with DevOps tools: Docker, Git, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- MS or PhD degree in Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, or other technical related field; or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with compartmentalization and ML deployment.
- Experience using machine learning tools in production.
- Experience working in a growth-stage startup.
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
Full time payroll
Web front end developer
Cambridge United Kingdom
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3