Principal Engineer (Tech Lead)
Wokelo.ai is a Generative-AI based SAAS startup for qualitative business research, founded in 2022 and headquartered at Seattle. It helps perform qualitative analysis and generate fact-based reports/deliverables (e.g. company diligence, competitive benchmarking, sector analysis and more) in minutes. It is targeted towards knowledge workers such as strategy professionals, consultants, investment bankers, etc. Wokelo employs proprietary models on top of large language models (like GPT-3) and others to generate high-fidelity credible output.
• Opportunity to work in a disruptive first-of-its-kind platform in the Generative AI-SAAS space for knowledge workers
• Grow with us as we scale up, the opportunity to build a startup from the very early days, define and drive across all elements of our tech architecture, grow our team
• Compensation and ESOPs commensurate for a founding member
• Remote/hybrid work
• 5+ years of experience in software development / 6-12 months in managing teams of increasing size
• Seasoned practitioner running teams developing software using agile processes.
• Proficiency with distributed systems built on cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS) Microservices, and serverless architecture. Understanding of Docker, and Kubernetes.
• In-depth programming knowledge of Python/Django, SQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch,
• Technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Postgres, Hive, Jenkins, Presto, etc.
• Prior experience in NLP engineering (preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to design customer-focused, architecturally robust solutions that provide best-in-class software experiences for our users.
• A pragmatic problem-solver who can identify the essence of a problem and deliver simple, elegant solutions to that problem.
• Prior experience in developing a SaaS platform (a plus)• Hands-on knowledge of a wide range of front and back-end software technologies, including (but not limited to) some of the following languages and frameworks:
• Tools and Platforms: Jupyter Notebook, Git, Google Analytics, PowerBI (a plus)
• Tech architecture background is a plus
• Strong understanding of Test Automation and integration of Testing with the development process
• Champion of an engineering culture that emphasizes QA, Agile, DevOps, and CI/CD
1st - Cultural round with the Co-founder
2nd - Technical questions round of 45 minutes
3rd - Tech assessment test (Paid) for 2 days
4th - HR round
sql nlp python react-js django
Status : No Longer Accepting Applications
Full time payroll
Full stack developer backend heavy
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3