We are looking for a software engineer or computer scientist to create the new peer to peer protocol for distributing real time information.
This includes many areas of the project:
- Designing the protocol and cryptography behind it
- Modelling behavior of the network
- Analysing threats and behavior on uncertain conditions
- Testing and deploying the first network controlled by the protocol
Overall this is a huge amount of work on the connection between computer science, analytics and coding.
We are looking for enthusiasts capable to execute this work, with some of the following experience:
- Distributed and decentralised (blockchain/DAGs) system design and implementation
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) protocols implementation, such as BitTorrent, Kademlia, Tor, IPFS
- Protocol modelling and analysis, like Byzatnie Fault Stability
- Implementation of algorithms working in scaled environments, cloud or decentralized
We expect that the applicant has the following skills (not necessarily all of them):
- Good understanding of networking, overlay networks, distributed systems, P2P
- Modelling, analysis and critical thinking towards the security, stability and threat analysis
- Data analytics
- Real time systems
- A promise to finish the interview processes within 1-2 weeks
- Being a startup we take decisions & move fairly fas, while giving candidates great experience with the interview process. We have a flat hierarchy in the organization where we empower individuals and provide an opportunity to deliver results as per his/her working style.
- We have a Tech round of interview first followed by 2 rounds of interview with the tech team and the CTO.
Status : No Longer Accepting Applications
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
Other Jobs at Bitquery
Database Admin with Ruby Experience (In Blockchain Data Analytics Company)
We are an international company of developers of software for the analysis of decentralized data (40+ chains).
We have a distributed team, we are looking for programmers to further develop and support a data collection and processing system.
Ruby Backend Developer
Bitquery is a leading blockchain data provider with a set of software products that parse, index, and store blockchain data in a unified way. Today we process over 1 Petabyte of data and end-to-end infra in-house. We also serve governments worldwide. Our aim is to become the most prominent data company in crypto.
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3