React Native App developer - Frontend
Our client is looking for an experienced React Native developer for a WhatsApp-like bidding app. The candidate will be required to create a flexible and well-structured architecture along with APIs to support it.
- Develop new features for existing mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (UI/UX) to define, design, and ship new features
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code, troubleshoot, and debug applications, and ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent from a reputed university.
- At least 3+ years of industry experience in developing full applications from scratch, preferably with Startups.
- Mandatory project links in their resume mentioning their work (applications)
- Good understanding/knowledge of full-stack will be a major plus
- Good communication skills and willingness to get immersed in the product
1 Test round
1 CEO round
Other Jobs at ultraGenius
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who is passionate about React and building high-quality user experiences. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to continuously ship new, impactful features and capabilities for our users.
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3