Ruby Backend Developer
Bitquery is a leading blockchain data provider with a set of software products that parse, index, and store blockchain data in a unified way. Today we process over 1 Petabyte of data and end-to-end infra in-house. We also serve governments worldwide. Our aim is to become the most prominent data company in crypto.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a professional developer to support existing and implement new algorithms of data processing in the massive data processing system. Your role will concern building effective data pipeline, analysing the data and building algorithms to parse data and extract information.
- Implement data processing algorithms (primarily on Ruby)
- Configure, debug and support software running on large hardwaare cluster
- Blockchain / crypto data parser programming, including the implementation of new protocols
- Adopting to CI/CD, monitoring and alerting system
- Take part in data quality control, monitoring and data quality assurance
- Operate on large distributed cluster of data processing and storage (Petabytes +)
- Experience in Ruby language
- Good understanding on database technologies, data structures, algorithms
- Familiar with server programming, Linux
- Use to work with data
- Desire to understand a variety of systems and projects
Key skills *(Mandatory)*
Additional skills are welcomed
- Ruby on Rails
- Extract - transform - load (ETL)
- Data warehouses (DWH)
- Decentralized and distributed systems
- A promise to finish the interview processes within 1-2 weeks
- Being a startup we take decisions & move fairly fast, while giving candidates great experience with the interview process. We have a flat hierarchy in the organization where we empower individuals and provide an opportunity to deliver results as per his/her working style.
- We have a Tech round of interview first followed by 2 rounds of interview with the tech team and the CTO.
Status : No Longer Accepting Applications
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
Other Jobs at Bitquery
We are looking for a software engineer or computer scientist to create the new peer to peer protocol for distributing real time information.
Database Admin with Ruby Experience (In Blockchain Data Analytics Company)
We are an international company of developers of software for the analysis of decentralized data (40+ chains).
We have a distributed team, we are looking for programmers to further develop and support a data collection and processing system.
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3