We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs and engineers driven by the opportunity to positively shape our collective future. We have the technology, the team and the timing to decentralize businesses, markets and even economies, creating more open, sustainable and inclusive ways of living and working.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position - we look forward to hearing from you.
- At peaq we write software across the whole blockchain stack and as a developer you can be expected to work on any of these things. Deep knowledge in one of the following areas is especially appreciated:
- Implementing P2P networking research and technologies;
- Working with cryptography;
- Implementing consensus algorithms;
- Working on performance optimization and tuning;
- Working with blockchain bridges;
- Implementing decentralized applications, including “Layer 1” and “Layer 2” approaches.
- Experience with Rust, particularly writing high-performance high-security code;
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum or other blockchain technologies;
- Familiarity with the Rust ecosystem;
- An interest in decentralized technology and Web 3.
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3