Senior Backend Engineer (Python)
- Implement secure protocols, architecture, and encryption to protect member data;
- Abstract code into dynamic and scalable configuration;
- Train and implement models for data matching and confidence scoring;
- Design and develop partner APIs.
- Have strong software development skills with either Python (Django) or Ruby;
- Know what you're best at but are flexible to jump in wherever you’re needed;
- Are highly proactive and resourcefulness;
- Are familiar with Go.
Full time payroll
Web back end developer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3