Senior Blockchain Developer
In partnership with a world-class team of decentralized system and client engineers, you will be responsible for building the Web3 applications for a groundbreaking consumer identity application.
The Senior Blockchain Engineer is a technology leader with in-depth knowledge of the Web3 platform and best practices. This high-impact role will drive the development and continued improvement of our blockchain platform and build new applications in Solidity or equivalent. You will be working with other front-end, mobile, and backend developers to build a comprehensive web3 application solution.
- Leverage Web3 expertise to help define, deliver, and continue to evolve our blockchain application platform roadmap.
- Identify any gaps in our existing Web3 architecture. Drive alignment on how to address such gaps and lead the delivery of high-leverage solutions.
- Provide feedback on technical designs and ensure a scalable, maintainable smart contract architecture.
- Mentor blockchain engineers at all levels.
- Be a go-to person for complex smart-contract development issues.
- Extensive experience 3-5 years in Solidity, others accepted.
- Experience in Defi and NFTs. You have been a lead or a core dev in a complex Defi or NFT project or are a regular contributor to open-source projects.
- Knowledge of DID a huge plus
- Test-Driven. You feel bad about having incomplete test coverage.
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3