Senior Blockchain Engineer
We’re focused on building a world class team that is passionate about brainstorming, developing, and shipping products that bring significant value to the DeFi ecosystem.
We’re looking for experienced smart contract developers to join our early founder team. In our current stage, we are focused on solving the immediate needs of compliant liquidity and experimenting with other token logic use cases. If you’re interested in building and working with liquidity infrastructure, cross-chain messaging, and composability solutions & tooling, we’d love to talk to you about this opportunity.
- Solid and all-round software engineering experience; strong background in cryptography or distributed systems preferred
- Strong experience and skills with the EVM stack, in particular smart contract architecture, design and implementations
- Strong experience in smart contract testing frameworks and methodologies
- Good knowledge and understanding of typical protocol design patterns for AMMs, credit protocols, and other primitive DeFi applications
- Good knowledge of smart contract development processes and best practices
- Strong communication skills in English
- Nice to have: Interest or understanding in Zero Knowledge Proofs
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3