Senior Python/TypeScript Engineer
- Work collaboratively on a dynamic team to deliver solutions to complex problems.
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code for high-reliability, distributed, desktop-like applications.
- Interface with clients for production support and requirements gathering.
- Daily design, development and debugging of local and remote systems.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing.
- Take ownership of complex projects and deliver solutions with unclear or incomplete requirements; drive them forward to fill the gaps.
- Design scalable solutions in the IoT space where tens of thousands of devices connect at a time.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with the full stack—from the database to CSS.
- Expertise in at least one compiled, one interpreted language and one web framework.
- Expertise in web technologies.
- Experience with developing complex software systems with production quality deployment, monitoring and reliability.
- Understand HTTP and Websockets.
- Be able to decompose complex business requirements into a working solution.
- Experience with signage technologies, embedded devices, IoT devices, connected screens, and advertising is preferred.
- Expertise in Linux (knowledge of drivers on Linux a plus).
Full time payroll
Web back end developer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3