Wincast is looking for a capable Solidity Smart Contract developer to work on new features for existing contracts as well as creating new contracts for both NFTs and fungible tokens.
- Design and develop features in Solidity.
- Optimize contracts for minimal gas expenditure.
- Collaborate with Product, Support, DevOps, QA and architects in designing and developing products.
- Implement high quality, secure and robust applications with optimal performance in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and mentor junior team members.
- 10+ years of experience in broader software development with ideally 5+ years in distributed software development.
- Solid understanding of blockchain and smart contract architecture, ERC specifications, OpenZeppelin classes, and IPFS best practices.
- Experience writing unit/integration tests.
- As we are a smaller team, being proactive and a solid communicator are also essential.
blockchain solidity openzeppelinApply Now
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3