Senior Fullstack Engineer
AI is now mainstream. Enterprises and organizations have recognized its potential and are willing to invest significantly to adopt it in their business to boost the bottom line. However, they do not have a way to quickly adopt AI to solve different business problems and need to develop individual solutions from scratch which involves development cycle of months and hundreds of thousands of dollars in costs.
They are building a horizontal platform to leverage AI to solve multiple business problems within the industry and cross-industry. They provide a no-code SaaS platform for businesses to adopt pre-built AI solutions within hours or days. Using Loopr's platform, organizations can quickly leverage AI to reduce QA costs by automating defect or corrosion detection in products like aircraft parts, reduce processing time on the factory floor by digitizing documents in real-time, provide a faster and more accurate diagnosis by automating disease detection in medical reports, and much more. We are looking for a Sr. Fullstack Engineer to join their team.
- Working with multiple stakeholders like customers, data scientists & product lead to understanding the problem we need to solve and developing a functional design spec & timelines
- Lead the development and own the end-to-end implementation of the micro-app
- Develop client-side and server-side application
- Build the front-end of applications by working closely with UX designer
- Write backend REST APIs & database integration
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade applications.
- 5+ years of full-stack engineering experience on live production systems/applications
- Expertise in front-end technologies - HTML, CSS, React JS
- Experience with any relational SQL Database. MongoDB No SQL is a plus
- Expertise in backend technologies - Node JS/Nest JS framework/Java script and its ecosystems,
- Typescript. Python is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in computer/machine vision is a plus
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol and REST APIs
- Ability to design applications, making the application modular effectively using the OOP concepts
- Strongly inclined towards writing unit tests. Experience with docker is an advantage
Full time payroll
Full stack developer backend heavy
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3