Sr. Rust Engineer
We are looking to bring on a Senior Rust Engineer to be a direct contributor on Layer 1 runtime development. You will be responsible for a healthy dose of runtime development, code review, high-level architecture, and lower-level design work. This is a great opportunity to think and participate expansively in a space that is shaping up to play a significant role in the next bull run (governance/Network State).
- Layer 1 architecture design
- Development of Layer 1 Substate based runtime and custom pallets
- Contribution to grants from the Web3 Foundation.
- Reporting to CTO
- Senior experience in Rust
- Strong CS background
- Lower level/systems programming experience (preferably in web3)
- Familiarity with EVM, Solidity, Web assembly or any other similar technologies
- Experience with DevOps tooling such as Docker, Git, CI/CD pipeline, Cloud-based Infra
- Bonus points if you are already familiar with the Substrate framework
- Startup experience: Ideally you’ve previously been among in a startup and are comfortable working with lots of ambiguity
- We receive and review your application
- We will send you a small assignment
- An interview will be scheduled with our management where we evaluate together the cultural fit (occasionally this can have some technical questions too.
- Congratulations and welcome aboard!
Full time payroll
Smart contract programmer
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3