Tech Project Manager/ Scrum master
We are looking for Project Manager/Scrum Master, you will be working from start to finish on each project, it is essential to understand all aspects of each system, from both a business and technical point of view. Success in the role requires an innovative mind, a proven track record of delivering new customer-facing software products, rigorous analytical skills, and a passion for creating market-leading software for millions of customers.
As the Product Manager /Project Offshore Coordinator, you will be responsible for defining the overall roadmap of a product or system. You will work with business stakeholders to define and prioritize the business requirements and work with development teams in translating them to user stories and technical solutions. You will serve as a solutions architect in the team and will be responsible for functional track of the project.
- 5+ years of total experience in agile development and, experience in Business analysis, solutions design, sprint planning and prioritization.
- Expert coach on implementation of agile scrum
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams’ needs.
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology, scrum theory, rules, and practices and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning.
- Experience working with and applying design patterns to solve problems.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size story/epics.
- Passionate commitment to delivering products on time.
- Comfortable with presenting project readouts to Executive level audience
- Good understanding of Software virtualization platform – Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology.
- Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and through email
- Self-motivated, organized, demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
Education: Any Graduation
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Minimum 2 years of experience in a lead capacity, including at least a year of Scrum Master experience
Desirable Experience: Exposure to US Health Care Domain. Cloud Management Experience. Apache Solr, Scrum Certification, or trainings
1 mcq test
2 roundsApply Now
Full time payroll
ultraGenius: a fresh start
Ultragenius has given me a new start in my life. I always wanted to start my gig and work as a freelancer for good clients, and these guys have helped me accomplish my long term goal in only 3rd year of my career. They are highly supportive and helpful. I am grateful that I got a chance to work with them.Mahesh Inder, Reactjs Dev
Shailesh is excellent person to work with if your startup or organisation is finding talent for your web3 product and he is also helping developers and builders in web3 to find great team to work remotely. so he is creating win-win situation for both.Mitul Gajera, web3