Aws Jobs Remote
Cloud and Elastic Stack Engineer
- Building and Managing an Elastic Stack implementation (Cloud based and on-
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify
optimal cloud solutions
- Modifying and improving existing systems
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives Job brief
- We are looking for a Cloud and Elastic Stack Engineer to join our team and work with our engineering team to optimize, implement, and maintain our organization’s cloud-based systems.
- A Cloud Engineer’s responsibilities include deploying and debugging Elastic systems, as well as executing new cloud initiatives.
- Ultimately, you will work with different IT professionals and teams to ensure our cloud computing systems meet the needs of our organization and customers.
Back End Developer (Node.js)
Bloom AI builds data products for business teams to be more productive and impactful every day. We do this by transforming complex, siloed information into business insights that are adaptive, contextual, and actionable. As companies scale their modern data infrastructure, Bloom AI helps users take the next step by turning data into operational insights and enables a culture of continuous improvement by reducing complexity for users and improving data consumption for decisions and actions.
Bloom AI is in Raleigh (U.S.) and Gurugram (India).
Pythian Technologies Pvt Ltd
Full Stack Engineer
Post 26/11 Mumbai attacks, India is shoring up its coastal surveillance and maritime intelligence gathering apparatus. The country faces major threats from the sea. We, in partnership with our Israeli counterparts, are developing AI & ML-based solutions which detect suspicious vessels and threats at Sea and automatically alert national security and intelligence networks to take pre-emptive actions. This is an amazingly exciting and interesting challenge to solve, which has several spin-offs in diverse domains. We will assist you with coaching, handholding, and mentorship in the maritime domain before putting you on the job.
Senior Backend Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced backend and full stack engineer to join a fast growing, well-funded silicon valley based startup. We offer a lot of independence and ownership, a great work culture & competitive salaries.
- If you are an engineer who is excited about cutting edge technical problems in AI/ML/NLP or cutting edge video conferencing and large scale data processing, this opportunity might be for you. We move fast and have fun building things together. A lot of opportunities to grow and expand.
The Client is looking for a candidate with 4+ years of experience in developing large scale machine learning models
Back-end Software Engineer (Node.js/PSQL)
We are seeking a talented Back-end Engineer to join our growing team. As a Back-end Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining scalable and robust back-end systems that power our products and services. You will work closely with other engineers and cross-functional teams to build and deliver high-quality software solutions.
Backend Developer (PostgreSQL, Hasura)
What do we look for in you?
2-3 years of proven and progressive experience in backend Development. Experience in any backend technology like Node, Django, PostgreSQL, Python, Hasura, Graphql, etc. Experience in writing unit test cases and deploying code to servers. Learning aptitude and interest in machine learning.
- We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to work with their CTO and product team, and help us scale!
- As our first Full Stack hire (outside CTO), you'll be in a position to execute today, and lead tomorrow.
- We're beginning to scale our operations and aim to have 10,000,000 hits in the next 12 months. With that, you'll have exponential personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Our app is in the Education and Mentoring space for Creative People, so if you're interested in helping creative people get ahead and develop their skills, this will be an amazing company for you to work with.
- We have a strong mission that looks to support our members and the future of education.
- We have a CTO who will manage the technical implementation of the project with a dedicated Product Designer to set you up for success and understand the ins and outs of how it all needs to look and feel. You'll be responsible for bringing the designs to life and helping our CTO take the technology of our app to the next level!
Media Backoffice Inc
Full Stack Engineer - Backend
It is a web-based service that provides free background removal AI and manual edit service followed by the AI result.
If customers are not satisfied with the result, our human operators in India will tweak/modify the result based on the customers' instruction input. We are looking for a developer to help us improve the web app.
- You are comfortable automating and maintaining cloud infrastructures. You are passionate about learning tools and services, with superb troubleshooting skills, enthusiasm for automating everything, and a sense of ownership.
How to become an Aws Developer?
There is no rule that says you have to be a born developer to become an Aws developer. All you need to do is learn how to use the Aws platform and start developing applications. Once you have some experience, you can decide whether it’s time to pursue a formal career path as an Aws developer.
There are a few ways to become an Aws developer:
1. Self-study: There are plenty of resources available online for self-study, including courses from Amazon, Udemy, and Coursera. This is the way to go if you’re interested in learning by doing.
2. Technical certifications: The Aws Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) and Aws Certified Developer (ACD) certifications are both good options if you want to build a technical resume. You can also consider taking other industry-specific certifications, like the CompTIA CTC+ or Cisco CCNA certification.
3. Networking: Becoming an Aws developer isn’t just about tech skills and credentials; it’s also about building a network of people who can help you get your job done. That starts with building relationships within the community and reaching out to others who share your interests and goals.
What are the requirements to become an Aws Developer?
A few conditions must be met to become an Aws developer:
One must have experience with developing web applications.
Having experience with Amazon Web Services and knowledge of at least one programming language is helpful.
It is also recommended to obtain an Aws Certification to demonstrate one's skills and abilities.
Once you have all the necessary skills, you may start looking for Aws jobs on various websites.
Roles and Responsibilities of Aws Developer
As an Aws developer, you will be responsible for developing and managing applications built on the Aws platform. You will also ensure that these applications are scalable, reliable, and secure. In addition to these responsibilities, you will also need to work closely with other teams to ensure that the application meets all business requirements.
How to find remote Aws Developer Jobs?
If you're interested in becoming an Aws developer, one of the best places to start your search is by looking for Aws jobs remotely. This can be a great way to get started in the field since it allows you to work from anywhere and doesn't require any specific location or office space.
There are a few different ways to search for Aws engineer jobs. One option is using a job board specializing in remote positions, such as ultraGenius, We Work Remotely, or Remote Jobs Club. Another option is to use a general job board like Indeed, or Monster and search for "Aws developer" within the "remote" job category.