Senior Blockchain Engineer
We are a team of ex-NATO, Amazon, Nvidia, etc. and funded by world-class investors such as Atomico, Protocol Labs, Jaynti Kanani (Co-Founder of Polygon), Jutta Steiner (Co-Founder of Polkadot), Balaji Srinivasan (ex CTO of Coinbase), Jaan Tallinn (Co-Founder of Skype, early investor of DeepMind), Taavet Hinrikus & Sten Tamkivi (Co-Founders of Wise & Skype).
Blockchain (Solidity) Engineer
RareRound is looking for a Blockchain Engineer to be a core member of our engineering team. You'll have the opportunity to research protocol design, develop smart contracts and maintain backend services that facilitate the growth of the protocol.
Senior Rust (Solana Blockchain) Developer
We are looking for motivated and experienced Senior Solana Smart Contract Engineers to join our growing team. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment, constantly exploring innovative ways to disrupt the gaming industry.
Smart Contract / Solidity Engineer
STFX is seeking an engineer who can work in order to expand and maintain our smart contract systems. This role will be a highly visible role within the organization to serve the core infrastructure for the upcoming STFX product. The ideal candidate will possess strong knowledge and passion for all things DeFi.
We are hiring developers for a distributed team to work FT and fully remotely on an exciting new blockchain project!
We are building a network that revolutionizes how we think about community, influence and wealth using blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. We are bringing together a network of entrepreneurs, vendors, consumers and creatives that will work together to build wealth, generate capital and fund businesses and communities across the globe.
Our team is made up of technologists, philanthropists, and veterans in the media industry and is based primarily in NYC and LA .
Blockchain Testing Engineer (#Web3 #DeFi)
We are looking for an ambitious Solidity engineers who have EVM smart contract development experience to join our team.
Core Blockchain Engineer at Cosmos SDK / digital identity startup
We’re looking for a Blockchain Engineer with deep experience working with Golang / Rust and / or within the Cosmos ecosystem to join cheqd.
cheqd is an innovative Web 3.0 startup building private and secure mechanisms for exchanging digital identity online, enabled through a decentralised blockchain network.
The ideal candidate should have a deep interest in open source software, blockchain, decentralised finance (DeFi), and self-sovereign identity (SSI) with a passion for establishing entirely new paradigms for how data is handled on the Web.
You would report directly to the CTO and be responsible for designing and building our core ledger software, APIs, and client applications. We are looking for software leaders with broad experience, a desire to shape the culture of a new team, and a passion for mentoring others. This role will require open source collaboration and good communication with ecosystem developers.
Smart Contract Engineer
As a smart contract engineer, you will be working on attractive product offerings that may involve integration with other protocols. You will also be actively involved in the risk assessment of the protocol to ensure the safety of our product is of top priority.
Our team is a tenacious, geeky, and optimistic group, working towards a decentralized financial future. You’ll be joining a highly technical team that values shipping beautiful, usable products to give people real control over their financial future.
How to become a DeFi Developer?
If you're interested in becoming a DeFi developer, there are a few things you need to know. You'll need to have a solid understanding of Ethereum and smart contracts. You should also be familiar with other popular DeFi protocols such as MakerDAO, Compound, and Kyber Network.
Becoming a DeFi developer is not as hard as it may seem at first. There are many resources available online and in the community to help you get started. Here are some steps to becoming a DeFi developer:
1. Join the community: One of the best ways to become a DeFi developer is to join the community. There are many active developers and users who are always willing to help out or answer any questions you may have.
2. Use the resources: There are many resources available online and in the community that can help you learn more about developing on Ethereum. These include tutorials, blog posts, youtube videos, and more.
3. Get involved: Once you have a good understanding of how things work, get involved in projects or start your own. This is a great way to gain experience and learn from others in the community.
4. Help out others: One of the best ways to give back to the community and help others is by sharing your knowledge and helping out where you can. Answer questions on forums, create tutorials, or write blog posts explaining things in detail. This will not only help others but also show your commitment to the development of Ethereum applications.
What skills are needed to become a DeFi Developer?
In order to become a DeFi developer, one must have strong programming skills and be able to code in Solidity. Furthermore, it is important to be familiar with Ethereum and the DeFi ecosystem. Additionally, developers should have a strong understanding of cryptography, game theory, and smart contracts.
How to get started as a DeFi Developer?
In order to become a DeFi developer, there are a few things you need to know and do. First, it is important to have a strong understanding of the Ethereum blockchain and how it works. Additionally, you will need to be proficient in Solidity programming.
Once you have these basics down, you can begin to develop smart contracts and applications for the Ethereum blockchain. There are a variety of resources available online to help you get started, including the official Ethereum website and online forums.
Ultimately, becoming a DeFi developer is about building applications that solve real-world problems. By leveraging the power of decentralization, you can create solutions that are censorship-resistant and secure. If you're passionate about making a difference and want to be at the forefront of this emerging industry, then DeFi development is for you!
How to get a remote DeFi Developer Job?
1. Start by searching for remote DeFi developer jobs on job boards or online classifieds sites.
2. Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the specific role you're applying for.
3. Research the company you're applying to and familiarize yourself with its products or services.
4. When reaching out to potential employers, emphasize your relevant skills and experience.
5. Be prepared to discuss your work during interviews, and be ready to showcase your code samples or previous projects.
6. One of the best platforms for DeFi developers is ultraGenius. ultraGenius has simplified the procedure of finding remote developer jobs.