Find your dream job now
Backend Developer (PostgreSQL, Hasura)
What do we look for in you?
2-3 years of proven and progressive experience in backend Development. Experience in any backend technology like Node, Django, PostgreSQL, Python, Hasura, Graphql, etc. Experience in writing unit test cases and deploying code to servers. Learning aptitude and interest in machine learning.
Lead Salesforce Developer
We are looking for a Salesforce Lead/Architect to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that Flyhomes salesforce Org is properly managed, designed, and optimized to support a rapidly scaling business. You will help drive process improvements across the organization through better tooling, automating manual processes, and helping our sales and operations teams deliver the best homebuying experience. You will get a chance to implement a salesforce Org from the ground up.
We are looking for a Rust Developer (with 2-6years of experience) to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. The candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment and has the ability to take the lead when necessary.
Mintara Digital Services
Rust Developer (FinTech)
You will be working remotely
You will be required to build options trading features in an existing day-trading application.
AMNESIA is seeking a talented Front-end Developer with an eye for design to join the team on a contract basis.
You'll collaborate closely with the founders and the product team to develop the front-end of our newest Marketing Tech product for the cannabis industry in the United States.
We are a dynamic, early-stage start-up looking to hire a Full Stack Web developer (Senior), with experience in JS Libraries on Audio / Video.
Sr. Rust Engineer
We are looking to bring on a Senior Rust Engineer to be a direct contributor on Layer 1 runtime development. You will be responsible for a healthy dose of runtime development, code review, high-level architecture, and lower-level design work. This is a great opportunity to think and participate expansively in a space that is shaping up to play a significant role in the next bull run (governance/Network State).
- We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to work with their CTO and product team, and help us scale!
- As our first Full Stack hire (outside CTO), you'll be in a position to execute today, and lead tomorrow.
- We're beginning to scale our operations and aim to have 10,000,000 hits in the next 12 months. With that, you'll have exponential personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Our app is in the Education and Mentoring space for Creative People, so if you're interested in helping creative people get ahead and develop their skills, this will be an amazing company for you to work with.
- We have a strong mission that looks to support our members and the future of education.
- We have a CTO who will manage the technical implementation of the project with a dedicated Product Designer to set you up for success and understand the ins and outs of how it all needs to look and feel. You'll be responsible for bringing the designs to life and helping our CTO take the technology of our app to the next level!
Frontend JS Software Engineer
- Ship UIs in Vue.js, often using Bootstrap components
- Care is deeply about crafting beautiful user interfaces
Obsess micro-interactions and animations
- Are extremely supportive, especially when teammates are faced with new challenges
- Leave no opportunity to sneak jokes into the source code
- Are left to autonomously figure out solutions to their challenges
- Think hard about every problem and its solution from the user’s perspective
- Value clear and frequent communication (we do a lot of reading and writing)
- Enjoy being a generalist and are not tied down to a specific framework or surface area of our codebase
- Are naturally curious and willing to learn something they don’t have experience in
- Feel a great sense of accountability to each other
- Have good judgment of when to ship: perfect is the enemy of good
- Bonus: Have a fundamental understanding of Linux/Docker/networking