Find your dream job now
We are looking for a Salesforce Lead/Architect to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that Flyhomes salesforce Org is properly managed, designed, and optimized to support a rapidly scaling business. You will help drive process improvements across the organization through better tooling, automating manual processes, and helping our sales and operations teams deliver the best homebuying experience. You will get a chance to implement a salesforce Org from the ground up.
We are looking for a Rust Developer (with 2-6years of experience) to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. The candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment and has the ability to take the lead when necessary.
AMNESIA is seeking a talented Front-end Developer with an eye for design to join the team on a contract basis.
You'll collaborate closely with the founders and the product team to develop the front-end of our newest Marketing Tech product for the cannabis industry in the United States.
We are looking to bring on a Senior Rust Engineer to be a direct contributor on Layer 1 runtime development. You will be responsible for a healthy dose of runtime development, code review, high-level architecture, and lower-level design work. This is a great opportunity to think and participate expansively in a space that is shaping up to play a significant role in the next bull run (governance/Network State).
- We're looking for a Full Stack Developer to work with their CTO and product team, and help us scale!
- As our first Full Stack hire (outside CTO), you'll be in a position to execute today, and lead tomorrow.
- We're beginning to scale our operations and aim to have 10,000,000 hits in the next 12 months. With that, you'll have exponential personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Our app is in the Education and Mentoring space for Creative People, so if you're interested in helping creative people get ahead and develop their skills, this will be an amazing company for you to work with.
- We have a strong mission that looks to support our members and the future of education.
- We have a CTO who will manage the technical implementation of the project with a dedicated Product Designer to set you up for success and understand the ins and outs of how it all needs to look and feel. You'll be responsible for bringing the designs to life and helping our CTO take the technology of our app to the next level!